Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Facial and Eye Sauna

As winter comes, it becomes so dry. My eye starts itching due to the dryness. It goes so uncomfortable, and I went to see a doctor to inspect my eyes. The doctor suggested to use the steam from a cup of hot water to moisturize my eyes. When I got home, I realized that I have a better tool for the eye sauna. I bought a facial sauna system a few years back, and have put it in the storage for a while. This facial sauna system generates gentle steams for both face and eyes. After trying it for a few days, my eyes feel much better. Comparing any facial message, it is much cheaper. One also saves the time to drive to the facial place, as it is very convenient to use at home to relax.
Here is the product sold at amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005A9WP/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=piasblo-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B00005A9WP&adid=19WHD3FNR8D5XTFYJGXG&

No comments:

Post a Comment